Augh! I just finished chapter 27 and the rest of the book is missing!!!! Everything is checked out at the library except the book on tape. My only tape deck is in the car . . .
Okay, so I got another copy of Rebecca and there are only 27 chapters. That means I wasn't paying attention or the story left many unanswered questions and loose ends. Maybe the whole point is when you are guilty you run before you know all the details. Still enjoyed the book even though it left me hangin.
4 comments:
Yay! I just heard a great review about this book yesterday and totally wanted to read it.
This was my Grandmother's favorite book and she gave me a copy for Christmas one year. I've read it twice and loved it!
Augh! I just finished chapter 27 and the rest of the book is missing!!!! Everything is checked out at the library except the book on tape. My only tape deck is in the car . . .
Okay, so I got another copy of Rebecca and there are only 27 chapters. That means I wasn't paying attention or the story left many unanswered questions and loose ends. Maybe the whole point is when you are guilty you run before you know all the details. Still enjoyed the book even though it left me hangin.
Post a Comment