Thursday, September 24, 2009

and the slacker is...

...Me! My apologies for completely ignoring the blog this month! Thank you, Andrea, for swooping in and posting a book review so we had something up here in September!

Just wanted everyone to be aware of our new team member, Jen! Welcome! We look forward to your input.

Which reminds me...before Jen, we hadn't added to our ranks in a long while. Is there anyone else who has a friend who would like to join? Or is anyone sick of me bugging them to post? Either way, please drop me an email. We'd love to add new faces to our discussions (and I definitely don't want to be annoying anyone with too many emails.)

Hope you are enjoying September's book, The Book Thief. Look for the discussion post next week!

Happy Reading,
Adri

2 comments:

Linn said...

Welcome Jen! Jen who's brother is a counselor in our Stake Presidency on the East Coast. Jen who has super funny FB status updates. Jen who I am thrilled has joined this bookclub. Welcome that Jen!

Monica Sue said...

Hey, I keep trying to get Tess to join us. Maybe you can give her an official blog invite or something. I think she would like to join.