As Adri mentioned in her email I, Shauna (Hess) Kohl, have recently joined your book club and I am excited to read some good books. Just a little bit about me. I went to high school with Kami and also grew up in Kaysville in Gaye's ward (she was great in Young Womens!). I have two boys Gavin age 3 and Liam age 2. They take up most of my time, but with the few alone moments I have, I love to read. I look forward to reading and sharing ideas with all of you. Thanks for letting me join the club!
P.S. I post under my blog name UtahRodina, which means Utah family in Czech, my husband served his mission in the Czech Republic.
Friday, February 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Shauna, it's Ann Brown Gardner. I am glad to see you joined the group. I just looked at your blog. Your boys are darling. Your house is beautiful. Where in Davis County are you?
Hi Shauna! So great to have you. My husband served in the Czech Republic, too (1996-1998). Small world!
Ann, I live in Syracuse. We have only been here about 5 months, and we love it!
Adri, My husband served from 1998-2000. It is a small world in more ways that I can ever imagine.
Post a Comment