Thursday, February 07, 2008

The Message, By Lance Richardson


Hi,
Adri asked me to review a book that I have read recently. Since most of us have lost a loved one at some time, I thought this book would be good to discuss. This book is an actual experience that the author claims to have had. He retells of his spirit leaving his body and going into the world beyond. He describes the beauty of the spirit world and the joy of meeting loved ones who had already passed on before him. He is allowed to see what the members of his family are doing while he is in a comatose state for several weeks. He is allowed to return to earth but is given a message that he is to bring back to earth and give to everyone that would listen. I won't tell you what the message is, other than it is a good message and one that we should all be involved in no matter what our religious affiliations are.
The book is a quick read, very enjoyable, and triggers pondering on the subject of the hereafter and also what should I be doing while here on earth.

Gayle

No comments: