I wish I could pick only one book, but as it was hard enough for me to narrow it down to these two, and as we have been encouraged to post as often as we'd like, I don't feel like I am entirely cheating. And so, here I go with my quick picks...I absolutely love the book Giraffes Can't Dance by Giles Andreae and Guy Parker-Rees. The pictures are wonderful, the story so much fun to read and the message awesome! All I can say is I guarantee both you and those you share it with will love it!
2 comments:
This looks so cute! When I tried to request it from the library, I found out they don't even have it! What's up with Weber County??? So, I made a "suggestion for purchase." We'll see how that goes!
This book IS darling. We've read it a few times. It's hilarious and fun! I second the recommendation!
Post a Comment