Friday, September 07, 2007

Shelley Reid

Hi everyone! Thanks for letting me join your book club, I have been really wanting some new ideas for reading material. I have always loved reading but since the birth of my son two and a half years ago I haven't been reading as much as I should. Some of my favorite books are: Pride and Prejudice, The Little House on the Prarie series, the Biography of Gordon B. Hinckley, The Road, Les Miserables, Twilight, and my college Physiology Textbook. I am not kidding about that last one, it was fascinating. I have two little boys 2 1/2 and 4 months that keep me pretty busy, but I look forward to reading with you all!

2 comments:

Adri said...

Thanks for introducing yourself, Shelley. I'm excited to have you in our group!

Kami said...

Shelley is my good friend from our Columbus, Ohio days and now she just moved into my neighborhood! Yay! So glad you made it to the blog, too, Shelley! Maybe we can meet at the park and let the kids dig in the sand while we sneak in some READING! :)