
Hey Bookworms,
Today was the long-hyped day when the final Harry Potter book came out. I, personally, did not stand in line overnight. In fact, I'm still stuck on Harry Potter 5, and have only seen the FIRST movie. So, I'm not the best person to post on the topic of Harry Potter. However, there are very few books that can back up the US Postal Service upon release (this one did...I just heard it on the news) so I think it deserves a post on our book-loving blog. Is anyone a 'Potter Head' out there? Did you pre-order the book or wait in line to get it? Who is going to read it? Bring on the Potter comments...
1 comment:
I just finished the 7th Harry Potter and loved it! JK Rowling was brilliant in the way she tied everything together and put together the last few missing pieces. I hope she starts a new series soon!
Post a Comment