THE RIVER OF DOUBT by Candice Millard is the book I have chosen for the month of June. It is a true story about Theodore Roosevelt and his travels in South America. Since I enjoy reading real experiences of other people this caught my attention when a friend recommended it. My friend said she could not put the book down. So with her recommendation I recommend it to you. Together we can learn more about one of the Presidents of our great country, and get into the patriotic spirit of the Fourth of July this year.
Saturday, May 30, 2009
THE RIVER OF DOUBT
THE RIVER OF DOUBT by Candice Millard is the book I have chosen for the month of June. It is a true story about Theodore Roosevelt and his travels in South America. Since I enjoy reading real experiences of other people this caught my attention when a friend recommended it. My friend said she could not put the book down. So with her recommendation I recommend it to you. Together we can learn more about one of the Presidents of our great country, and get into the patriotic spirit of the Fourth of July this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great pick! I've been wanting to read a good book about Teddy Roosevelt since I don't know much about him!
Post a Comment