Sunday, December 28, 2008

Time to start reading again!

Hi Bookworms,

I hope you've all had a GREAT holiday season and are gearing up for a Happy 2009. I'm excited to get back in the swing of things in the New Year and looking forward to reading with all of you! Below is the schedule for who is picking the books in 2009. I'll continue to send out an e-mail invitation each month to a few Bookworms to post book and author reviews. Be sure and check the blog each week.... It is more motivating to post a review if you know someone else is going to read it.

Thank you to you all for your participation in Bookworms. I love reading what you have to say!

Happy 2009 Reading!
Adri

2009 Book Discussion Schedule:
January: Shauna
February: Amy
March: Adri
April: Monica
May: Kami
June: Gayle
July: Laura
August: Marisa
September: Michelle
October: Natalie
November: Gaye

2 comments:

Natalie Ball said...

This looks great Adri! I love to read the books and have recommended many of them to my friends and family. I don't always make comments or participate in the discussion, but I'm always reading!

Linn said...

Happy New Year! I can't wait to get back into reading. Thanks Ade!