Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Author Spotlight: Esme Raji Codell

Here is a great resource for you and your children. How to Get Your Child to Love Reading is a fabulous compilation of various book lists and other great ideas for reading fun. Books for themes, moods, content studies, age levels, interests, etc. I know your children won't have a problem loving to read because you have shared that with them already. But you will love all the great ideas in this book. It is a hefty loaded resource and you won't read the whole thing from cover to cover, rather you'll sift through what you need at the time.

This really is an author spotlight, on Esme Raji Codell. To be honest I don't know much about her, nor have I read any of her other books. I have heard that Sahara Special is a fantastic read for adolescent or preadolescence girls. I do like that she is a versatile writer with resource books, novels, picture books, and memoires. I hope you'll check her out, at least one of her books.

No comments: