Understanding Exposure: How to Shoot Great Photographs with a Film or Digital CameraThis is a great book for anyone who owns a camera, which is about everyone these days! Whether you have a SLR camera or a point and shoot camera there are a lot of helpful tips. Most of the information is geared toward the beginner photographer so it is a great book to read if you know little or nothing about photography. I read this book when I got a new SLR camera but soon realized that it applied just as well to my old Canon Powershot.
The only thing that I didn't like about this book is the description of ISO in the first part of the book. I thought it was confusing and have found better descriptions of this photography concept in other books. (A good one is The Digital Photography Book by Scott Kelby) The good thing is that if you don't understand some of the more technical descriptions in the book, you can just skip over them and still find lots of great tricks and tips.
1 comment:
Thanks for the recommendation, Shelley. I'd love to see some of your 'new and improved' photos! :)
Post a Comment