
This children's book increases the vocabulary of all ages. It is a delightful book that gives a little story to teach a new word for every letter of the alphabet. Cleverly written and great illustrations.
I haven't actually read this book yet, but I do have a copy ordered. I did see it in a workshop and found it to be a great resource. I want to increase my vocabulary and this is a great way to do it while increasing a child's vocabulary as well - even as young as 4 0r 5 years of age. I hope you check it out at least to learn a new word that can be used in every day scenarios.
2 comments:
Monica,
Who is the author of this book? The library system doesn't seem to have it.
oh yes, sorry about that. The author is Paul M. Levitt and illustrated by Janet Stevens. I don't know if it is too popular. It was first published in the 80's and has recently made a come back with a new cover. So hopefully you can find it.
Post a Comment