Thursday, December 27, 2007

The Christmas Miracle of Jonathan Toomey


I love this classic Christmas story of the nativity, giving, and opening of the hearts. This is one to have in your collection. If you buy this copy, make sure you get one with the cd because I think the story read aloud is the best.
This story is about a widower carpenter who makes a nativity set for a young boy and a his mother. In the process, his heart is softened and opened to the miracle of giving of one's self. Beautifully told and illustrated.

2 comments:

mags said...

I am always looking for great christmas books. this one looks wonderful. thanks for the suggestion!

Kami said...

This IS a great book--a tear-jerker, though! I really liked the writing and the pictures. It would be a great one to add to a Christmas book collection. Thanks for suggesting it!