Have you ever heard of www.paperbackswap.com? I signed up (it's free) and listed some old books that I don't need anymore. Just for listing a few, you get free credits to "buy" books from other members of the site. The only cost is the shipping you pay on the books people request that you send them (but media mail is pretty cheap.) When the other person receives the book, you receive credit for another one free. Pretty cool! I found "A Train to Potevka" and it's on it's way to me right now. It takes longer to ship through media mail....so you can't get things in a hurry (like with ebay) but it's inexpensive.
I just wanted to alert everyone of that website. It seems very well organized and there are a lot of members to swap paperbacks with. Something that comes in handy for all of us book lovers!
Friday, March 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for the tip, Kami.
Post a Comment