Thank you for registering and welcome to Bookworms, the Next Generation. I think this new format will work out well. Your comments and suggestions are always encouraged and appreciated.
If you can, take a few minutes to write a bit about yourself in your personal profile. It would be fun to know a little more about the people in the book group.
Can't wait for your comments! Happy Reading!
Adri
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Way to go, Adri! We are high tech now! I reviewed the list of books we have read and I am impressed. Not to mention pleased with myself for having read most of them. This has been a good thing for me.
Personal info: I have one daughter who is two, I am a teacher on stay-at-home mom hiatus, and our family lives in Sandy, Utah. We are having way too much fun planning for Santa this year. No one told me it would be this great. I enjoy Brad Paisley music, Cary Grant movies, and traveling anywhere. Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year!
Post a Comment