
Get ready for this book!
I believe copies will be fairly easy to get a hold of, but I had a library copy for over three months, (bad, bad library patron, I know) and finally decided to buy my own copy because there were so many fabulous quotes, informational ideas, and stories that I am continually going over.
I heard a couple of friends talking about this book about a year ago. They didn't really give me much information, but they both raved about it. Bonds That Make Us Free is about making personal and every day relationships better. In today's society, we are faced with and interact with all kinds of people in our families, work, church, community, and friends. But because of our individual perceptions, we all view each other and situations differently. The information presented by this author, BYU professor, Terry Warner, is profound and relevant to everyone whether we are in good or bad relationships. I know a couple of you are pretty darn near perfect anyway, but, come on, isn't there at least one person that you can't seem to love or get along with in life? Well, start reading, you'll realize a few.
I hope you enjoy reading this book as much as I have so far. I'll be honest, it is not an easy read. It is thought provoking! You might want to even keep a notebook and pen with the book at all times. If the Peacegiver was applicable to you in any way, this book will be too. In the back are individual and group discussion questions. Keep track of what strikes a chord with you. We'll be discussing it later.
Happy Spring & Happy Easter!!
No comments:
Post a Comment