Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Twilight- Part 2

Bookworms contributor, Leslie, recently posted this link on her personal blog. It is a quiz to determine which "Twilight" character you are. Okay...I know that is pretty cheesy, but if you are addicted to the saga of Bella, you might find this quiz fun. I'd be interested to know how many of you have read all three books in the series. Just curious!

3 comments:

My name is Andrea said...

I am, apparently, Esme. And yes I have read all three books in the series. And I am dying for the 4th book. Thanks for this fun quiz!

Shelley Reid said...

The quiz says I am Carlisle. Hmmm . . . I read all three books in a period of about 3 weeks. I don't know why I just couldn't put them down!

Natalie Ball said...

I LOVED the Twilight series! I had so much fun reading all three books during my trip to Washington DC. I couldn't put them down and was grateful for the long flights so that I had time to devour them in large chunks! I hope there is one more book because I was a little unsatisfied with book 3 (did anyone else think it became just a little too gory?). I took Leslie's fun quiz and it said that I was Esme. Silly, but fun!